Are you one of the many people who believe that spending money on เกม คา สิ โน ออนไลน์ experiences rather than things make you happier? We believe that there is no greater experience than travelling. Therefore, we have curated an impressive list of the top bucket list destinations in the world that you must visit. These destinations are:
- Pyramids of Giza, Egypt– One of the ancient seven wonders of the world, visiting the Pyramids of Giza is a must-see one everyone’s travel bucket list. The Great Pyramid of Giza is best known for the group of pyramids that stands outside Cairo. The pyramids are 4,600 years old, and their construction is a much-debated mystery among historians.
- Trek to Machu Picchu – Machu Picchu, the lost city of the Incas, was first brought to international attention in 1911. During the Spanish colonization, the Spanish weren’t aware of its existence, which resulted in the preservation of the Incan architecture and design. It is considered as one of the new seven wonders of the world and is a must-visit place for every traveller.
- Grand Canyon – The Grand Canyon is one of the most popular vacation destinations in the United States. It hosts around 6 million visitors each year. Grand Canyons’ vast landscapes in northern Arizona is nothing short of a feast to the eyes. You can hike and photograph the stunning sunrise and sunset at the Grand Canyon. Believe us when we tell you, you must not miss this one.
- Taj Mahal – A beautiful and massive mausoleum of white marble, the Taj Mahal, was built in Agra in the 17th century. It was constructed by order of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the loving memory of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Taj Mahal, one of the wonders of the world, is a jewel of Mughal architecture in India and one of the most admired masterpieces around the world.
- Great Barrier Reef – The Great Barrier Reef is one of the oldest and largest living coral reefs on the planet. The Great Barrier hosts more than 400 different kinds of reefs. The massive variety of marine species including dolphins, sea turtles, rays, fishes etc. make it a must-visit destination. Diving in the Great Barrier Reef is a blissful and otherworldly experience.
- Great Wall of China – The Great Wall of China was initially constructed by Emperor Qin Shi Huang to prevent barbarian nomads from entering the Chinese Empire. It is one of the most extensive construction projects ever completed.
- Northern Lights– Lastly, every traveller’s bucket list should include a night spent under the northern lights, also known as aurora borealis. It is nature’s most spectacular phenomenon.